Balcony of the Pioneers | HIK2
A journey between forests and viewpoints, ideal for those who have half a day off and want to discover stunning balconies with unique views.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
We will pick up the passengers for their accommodation and we will go to the base of the Otto Hill, where we will begin the ascent by its slope in our vehicle. You can enjoy an imposing view of San Carlos de Bariloche during the ascent, which will be the prelude to our journey.
Once reached the top, we will begin a walk in the native forest, being able to glimpse the Nahuel Huapi and Gutiérrez lakes at some points. The 40 minutes of gentle walk that will take us to an imposing natural balcony where we will enjoy a brief snack and we will be able to contemplate the breadth of Lake Nahuel Huapi, as well as incredible views of the Cathedral, Lopez and Capilla hills, and a number of magnificent hills .
After 20 more minutes of walking, we will reach another natural viewpoint that gives us magnificent views of Cerro Ventana and Lake Gutierrez. We will return later along the same road to the vehicle that will transport us back to the accommodation.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- San Carlos de Bariloche Intl Airport, San Carlos de Bariloche Argentina
- Puerto Pañuelo
Departure Time :2:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.