Baia Degli Infreschi
Our excursion Departure towards the port of Marina di Camerota, boarding on the boat and go to discovering the Infreschi coast. You will visit enchanting caves: Grotta degli Innamorati, Cala Monte di Luna, Grotta delle Noglie, Grotta di Cala fortuna or Grotta Azzurra and two beautiful beaches: Pozzallo beach and Cala bianca, the latter awarded in 2013 as the most beautiful beach in Italy, it measures about 70 × 30 m and owes its name to the typical round and white stones. Baia degli Infreschi with its crystal clear waters will be the last stop of the trip. A half hour swim break is scheduled in one of the beautiful bays.The boat trip will last approximately 2 hour and a half.Additional information- The program is subject to change regarding the weather and the route plan, in which case it may not be possible to make some stops or visits that are included in the program.Boat trip to the Baia degli Infreschi "The voice of the sea speaks to the soul" (Kate Chopin) Among the most beautiful beaches in Cilento, a place of honor belongs to the Baia degli Infreschi in Marina di Camerota, indicated for several years as the most beautiful in Italy by Legambiente. The beach, reachable by sea or through a long trekking path, is a natural rocky cliff with a crystal clear sea and amazing shades. The boat trip to the Baia degli Infreschi becomes an unmissable stop for those who decide to spend a holiday between Palinuro and Marina di Camerota. The boat trips along the Infreschi coast include the visit of very suggestive caves and inlets, each with its own name and its own history that the sailors will tell you. Baia Infreschi is a natural port whose name is associated with the freshness of the spring waters of the place. In Roman times the name was Anphorisca because clay was quarried there for the manufacture of clay artefacts. It became Anfresca, in the seventeenth century, on nautical charts, Infreschi, today. This place is also referred to as the Ancient Pixus. In 600 then, it became the property of the Marquis of Camerota in which he built an oil mill with annexed warehouse and tavern. Here we find the Torre del Frontone and the small chapel of S.Lazzaro.
per adult from
What's included :
- Boat tour and stop of about 40 minutes on a beach
What's excluded :
Baia Degli Infreschi
Route Duration: 2 hoursStops on the Baia Degli Infreschi:
Attractions on the Baia Degli Infreschi:
- Via Porto - In front of the Port Authority On the port of Marina di Camerota
Baia Infreschi - Marina di Camerota
Operates: First departure 09:00 am Second departure 10:30 am Third departure 3:00 pm Meet 15 minutes before departure
Departure Point :You may start this tour at any of the stops listed.
Departure Time :See itinerary
Return Detail :You may disembark at any of the available stops.
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- A paper voucher is required for this attraction/activity. You must print and bring your printed voucher with you on the day of the activity, as required by our local provider.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.