Bai Tu Long Bay on Garden Bay Luxury Cruise 3 Days 2 Nights
At Tonkin Cruises Group. Garden Bay Cruise- the way luxury defined is upon your satisfaction with the entire journey with us. Most importantly, there are so many included in the price! To help you free from hassle in budgeting your cruise plan, all of our cruises include taxes, insurances, all meals, entertainment, attractions entrance fees and so much more.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Shuttle Bus pick up at hotel in Hanoi - Halong Bay - hotel in Hanoi.
- Private Cabin with sea view window, hot water, western toilet & Air-Conditioning
- Meals on Board: 2 Breakfast + 3 Lunches + 2 Dinners
- Welcome Drink and English Speaking Guide on Board
- Kayaking or bamboo boat
- Entrance Fees & Sightseeing tickets
- Visiting Caves & Floating Fishing Villages.
- All taxes & services charge
What's excluded :
- Beverages and Tobacco
- Tips and other Personal Expenses
- All other services not clearly mentioned above
- GARDEN BAY ITINERARIES 03 DAYS -02 NIGHTS
DAY 01 : HANOI - BAI TU LONG BAY – CAP LA – CONG DO
07:45 Hotel pick-up.
12:15 Arriving at Hon Gai Harbor, Ha Long City.
Transfer to Tonkin Cruise Boat by tender
(5 -10 minutes)
12:30 Enjoy welcome drink, safety briefing then
check in to your cabin
13:00 Cruising throughBaiTu Long Bay & having
lunch with Set Menu
14:30 Visit Thien Canh Son Cave.
15:30 Kayaking to explore some lagoons, Swimming, Relaxing at the Beach in Cap La
17:30 Relax and enjoy the sunset party with Happy Hour (from 5h30pm- 7h30pm)
while the boat is cruising to Cong Dong-Cong Do area to anchor for overnight
19:00 Having BBQ dinner (on the sundeck if weather permit otherwise in the restaurant)
21:00 Free evening to join some activities of board games or squid fishing, play guitar,
watch movies or karaoke (advance request) or taste the variety of drinks
at our luxury sky bar (chargeable) with wines, cocktails, brandy, juices…
DAY 02 : CONG DO - VUNG HA
06:30 Wake up early in the morning for Taichi exercise
07:30 Breakfast is served in the dining room
08:45 Transfer to the day boat to go to Vung
09:30 Take the kayak to admire the true
beauty of Bai Tu Long Bay in remote
Vung Ha with lagoons, rock formation,
and uncovered beaches
12:00 Back to the day boat, free time & relaxing on the sundeck
12:30 Having set lunch with seafood and grills.
13:30 Visit pearl and oyster farm, learning how do they do it
14:15 Cruise back to the main boat
15:00 Return to the mother boat for second night onboard
DAY 02 : CONG DO - VUNG VIENG FISHING VILLAGE – HON GAI - HANOI
06:30 Wake up early in the morning for
07:00 Have a light breakfast.
07:45 Visit Vung Vieng Fishing Village
by bamboo boat to discover the daily
life of the fisher communities
09:00 Back to the main boat, relaxing,
09:30 Checking-out and relaxing on the sundeck
10:30 Enjoy the last scenery of the Ha Long Bay over lunch when the boat cruises
back to shore.
11:45 Disembark and relax in our spacious lounge
12:15 Transfer back to Hanoi.
17:00 Drop-off at the hotel in Hanoi.
Departure Point :Hanoi Opera House, 01 Tràng Tiền, Phan Chu Trinh, Hoàn Kiếm, Hà Nội 100000, Vietnam
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up tourist at hotels around Hanoi old quarter, Hoan Kiem lake and at Ha Long harborPorts
- Bến Hòn Gai Quảng Ninh, P. Bạch Đằng, Thành phố Hạ Long, Quảng Ninh, Vietnam
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.