Bai Tu Long and Ha Long Bay One Day -Amazing Luxury Sail
When Amazing Sails envision the perfect vacation, we involve all the elements from the amazing unique route, huge sundeck and public area, open restaurant, various entertainments,we guarantee give experience and create your memories.
*Small group tour allows maximizing your personal experience, maximum 26 guest join on the cruise.
*Luxury transfer service with High-end limousine
*Visit both Bai Tu Long Bay and Halong Bay with a longest, quietest, unique route avoids all touristic in 7-hours cruising.
*Widen your knowledge of Vietnam history, learn the interesting culture, and local life of the Halong Bay local fisherman at Cua Van floating fishing village and historical Tien Ong cave.
*Large sundeck for lovely sunshine and many space for open-air restaurant
*Ocean view cabin available for taking a quick nap, especially for a couple, family with kids or seniors.
*Various choice of extra entertainment services with spa, massage, free Gym, sunset party etc…
*Public liability insurance.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- – Professional English speaking guide
- – Pick up & drop off in Hanoi Old Quarter area
- – Luxury limousine transfer service
- – Meal (Plate service lunch, finger food sunset party)
- – All tickets, entrance fee
- – 2 bottles of water per person
- – Kayaking or Bamboo boat, Gym
- – Pick up & drop off outside Hanoi Old Quarter
- – VAT Tax (10% charge)
What's excluded :
- – Spa services: Foot massage, Body Massage
- – Beverage
- – Tipping/ Gratuities for tour guide/driver
- – Personal expenses
- – Other optional activities or tour.
- Tour Itinerary:
07:00 – 07:45 Pick up from your hotel or private address and departure to Ha Long Bay
10:00 Arrive Halong International Cruise port and warmly welcome by Amazing Sails team at mordent spacious waiting lounge.
10:30 Embark Amazing Sails and start cruising through Bai Tu Long to heading to Halong Bay remote area, on the way you will pass through the mystifying and stunning landscapes of thousands rocky islets and islands.
11:30 Lunch will be served while we keep sailing through the stunning scenery of thousands of magnificent limestone mountains.
13:00 Stop to visit Tien Ong Cave, a natural karst cave in the middle of the sea which contains not only beautiful stalactites and stalagmites but also historical and cultural values of prehistoric sea fishermen from thousands of years ago.
14:00 Continue cruising to Cua Van fishing village, the biggest floating village in Ha Long Bay, stop at this place to explore the village by kayak or local rowed bamboo boat. Learn more about their lifestyle and customs of the local people from the time they were born until passed away at the village quaint museum.
15:00 Get back to the Amazing Sails and enjoy free time for sightseeing, photo hunting, and entertainment on the sundeck or relax in a private room. There are many options to pick such as Gym, Beauty & Body Massage services are available.
17:00 Time for the fruits carving demonstration and delicious finger food sunset party
17:30 Arrive Halong International Cruise port, disembark the cruise and say goodbye to Halong Bay. Our limousine transfer is waiting to take you back to Hanoi safely.
19:30 – 19:45 Arrive in Hanoi, we will drop you off at your hotel or private address. Tour concludes.
What to bring:
– Sunglasses, Sun cream
Departure Point :Hanoi Opera House, 01 Tràng Tiền, Phan Chu Trinh, Hoàn Kiếm, Hà Nội 100000, Vietnam
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up tourist at hotel around Hanoi Old quarter -Hoan Kiem lake and at Halong harborPorts
- Cảng tàu khách Quốc tế Hạ Long - Halong International Cruise Port, Bãi Cháy, Thành phố Hạ Long, Quảng Ninh 200000, Vietnam
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 26 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.