Bai Dinh - Trang An - Mua Cave 1 Day Trip
Bai Dinh Pagoda - Trang An - Mua Cave 1 Day Trip Highlight :
- Visit Bai Dinh pagoda.
- Have a buffet lunch with delicious local and asia foods.
- Enjoy unique boat trip to visit Trang An cave complex and the scene of King Kong film.
- Biking around Trang An area and enjoy Vietnamese tea break.
- Visit Mua Cave - Climb up to the top of Mua Island to get great view to see or take pictures of Tam Coc.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pick up and drop off at your hotel, Electric car visit Bai Dinh pagoda.
- Boat trip to visit Trang An cave complex
- Sightseeing and entrance fees as per the mentioned itinerary.
- English speaking tour guide.
- Have a buffet lunch with Vietnamese cuisine.
- Free 01 traditional hat/ 1 pax.
- Included rental for bicycle ride.
- Climb up to the mountain, visit Mua Cave.
- Vietnamese tea break.
- Entry/Admission - Mua Caves
What's excluded :
- Drink, Tips for guide and driver, Personal expenses.
- Other things are not mentioned in our tour program.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Bai Dinh Pagoda, Gia Vien District, Gia Sinh Vietnam
7h30 - 8h00: Our tourist bus will pick you up at your hotel for departure to Bai Dinh pagoda.
10h30 - 10h40: Arrive in Buddha Prayer place in Bai Dinh pagoda, the biggest pagoda in Vietnam with 500 La Han statues, biggest bronze Buddha statue in Vietnam with 10 meters in height, 100 tons in weight. You will have free time with our tour guide to visit this pagoda and learn more about buddism religion.
11h50 - 12h00: Have a buffet lunch with Vietnamese cuisine.
Stop At: Tràng An, Bình Lục District, Hà Nam, Vietnam
12h50 - 13h00: Get on the tourist bus continue going to Trang An wharf, take boat trip to visit Trang An cave complex and the scene of King Kong film.
14h50 - 15h00: Come back to Trang An wharf, take your bicycle to visit traditional villages around Trang An area.
Stop At: Mua Caves, Ninh Binh 430000 Vietnam
15h35 - 15h40: Keep going to visit Mua cave. The place attracts visitors with its many interesting stories. Climb 500 stone steps, here you can see all the way to Tam Coc, enjoy a stunning panoramic view of the countryside and Ngo Dong river.
16h45 - 17h00: Get on our tourist bus to return Ha Noi.
Stop At: Hanoi, Hanoi
19h00 - 19h30: Arrive Ha Noi, drop off at your hotel in Ha Noi Old Quarter.
Departure Point :Hanoi Opera House, 01 Tràng Tiền, Phan Chu Trinh, Hoàn Kiếm, Hà Nội 100000, Vietnam
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick-up tourists at hotels around Hanoi Old Quater.
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.