Bago Full-Day Private Tour from Yangon
Visit Bago, an important 15th-century Mon Kingdom site, on a full-day tour from Yangon. A guide will show you popular landmarks and attractions, including the Kyakhat Wine Monastery, the Shwemawdaw Pagoda and the Reclining Buddha of Shwethel.
per adult from
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Private transportation
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Yangon Yangon, 339 Bo Gyoke Aung San Road, Yangon (Rangoon) 11182 Myanmar
08:00 Your guide and driver will pick-up at your hotel in Yangon. you’ll enjoy a drive to Bago, formerly known as Hanthawaddy of the Mon Kingdom in the 15th century. Enroute you’ll stop at the Htaukkyant War Monastery.
On this full-day trip, your guide will show you some of the most notable landmarks and attractions, such as the Kyakhat Wine Monastery, and the largest reclining Buddha of Shwe Tha Lyaung, located in the west of Bago.
You’ll also see the Hinthagon Pagoda, built on a hill by the great hermit U Khanti, in 1924, and the 4 giant Buddha images of the Kyaikpun Pagoda, built by King Dhammaceti in 1475.
Stop for lunch at a local restaurant before continuing to the Shwemawdaw Pagoda, one of the most venerated pagodas in Myanmar.
See the excavation site and restoration work of Kanbawzathadi, the palace of King Bayint Naung. The site includes the Bumble Bee Throne Hall and Royal Audience Hall, located at the center of the city wall.
You'll also visit the Teak-Post Museum that features teak posts found at the Kanbawzathadi Palace site excavation, and the Hanthawaddy Archaeological Museum as well. At the end of the tour, you will be transferred back to your hotel.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel in Yangon
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.