Bagan Tour Three Days - Two Nights
Bagan is one of the famous tourist attraction in Myanmar. It is famous for its landscape, ancient and beautiful thousands of Pagodas, mesmerizing architecture, breathing sunset and sunrise, historical culture and heritages. Our Amazing Bagan Tour will allow you to experience the culture, tradition, history of Bagan Dynasty and its famous Pagodas and their stories behind. This private tour will take you to the famous highlights of Bagan at ease. You don't need to worry about getting lost, wrong way, where to go and how to go. Our friendly local english speaking driver will take you to the famous Pagodas, magnificat sunset sunrise place, museum and villages.
per adult from
What's included :
- 2 nights accommodation in Bagan
- Round trip (Yangon - Bagan - Yangon) Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Private car+driver in Bagan
- Driver/guide (english speaking driver)
- Meals (Breakfast at the hotel)
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Lunch, Dinner
- At the beginning of the tour, you will need to take the bus/coach from Yangon to Bagan at night 7:30 pm at the Yangon Aung Mingalar Bus Station. (Bus tickets included in the price) You will need to be at Aung Mingalar Bus Station 30 minutes prior to the departure time. The departure time is usually at 8:00 pm (Exact departure time will be release once the tour is booked). Once the bus departs, you will arrive to Bagan in the next day early morning.
Day 1- Once you arrive to Bagan in the early morning, our friendly local driver will pick you up from the Bagan Bus Station and take you to the Hotel (Hotel in Bagan, 3stars). Rest at your hotel and then you can start your Bagan tour. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 2- Enjoy the breakfast at the hotel and then enjoy your tour by visiting Famous Pagodas, amazing architecture, mesmerizing history and culture. You can also enjoy sunset and sunrise. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 3- Enjoy the breakfast at the hotel and since it is the last day, you will need to check-out from the Hotel and place all your luggages in the car. Then enjoy your short visit to villages near Bagan to study the culture and traditions. In the evening time, the drive will drop you at the Bagan Bus Stations and take the bus from Bagan to Yangon. Arrival time to Yangon is the next day early morning to Aung Mingalar Bus Station.
Departure Point :Aung Mingalar Bus Station, Yangon.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.