Bagan Temples Tour by Private car and Tour guide.
Free hotel pick up and drop off
Tour of some of Bagan's finest & most impressive temples
Impressive ancient propotype at the graceful Shwezigon Pagoda
Largest and most well-regarded temple in Bagan—Ananda Pahto
Painted depiction of Buddha's past life at Gubyaukhyi Temple
Myanmar's finest lacquerware craft observed in local shop
Looks at Bagan's most architecturally astonishing temples
Chance to learn about Bagan's culture & visit local villages
Generations old techniques performed by local craftsmen
Unique cave temple carved into the side of a massive cliff
per adult from
1 to 8 hours
What's included :
- Private air conditioning car with driver.
- Fuel surcharge
- Bottled water
- Knowledgeable English speaking tour guide
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Bagan Temples, Bagan Archaeological Zone, Bagan Myanmar
Details tour itinerary
Benefit from morning pickup from your hotel by air-conditioned vehicle with local stationed guides from bagantour.com , are regional guide license holders awarded from the Ministry of Hotels and Tourism, and then take a stroll around the colorful local market. Continue to the most significant temples and pagodas, such as the 11th-century Shwezigon Pagoda built by King Anawratha.You'll next continue to Kyansithar Umin which features long dimly lit corridors decorated with frescoes.
Marvel at the oldest original paintings in Bagan at the Gubyaukgyi Temple, and look at the four Buddha statues of the Ananda Temple , one of the most beautiful temples in Bagan built by King Kyansitthar.
Break for lunch at a local restaurant or your hotel, and then visit the traditional lacquerware village of Myinkaba. Visit the Mon-style Manuha Temple, and gaze in wonder at the unique sandstone Nanpaya Temple. End with a panoramic view of the sunset at the Bupaya Pagoda on the banks of the Irrawaddy River or at Mound to enjoy panoramic view of Bagan temples before getting dropped off at your hotel or as you prefer place.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick up any hotel in Bagan / Nyaung U area. Airports
- Nyaung-u Airport, Nyaung U, Bagan Myanmar
Departure Time :7/24/2019 - 10/26/2021
Monday - Sunday: 07:30 AM - 06:30 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.