Bagan Day Tour: A picnic in Minnanthu
A picnic is usually a day affair. Minnanthu , the favourite temple area among frequent Bagan visitors.
It’s quiet, it’s a beautiful area and the temples here are often completely deserted.
The guide brings you by car to this forgotten part of Bagan and will spread out a blanket and serve you a great picnic lunch in this historical setting before or after visiting some ancient temples ruins in this area.
per adult from
What's included :
- Private Car with air-condition
- English guide
- Picnic Lunch
What's excluded :
- Hotel accommodation
- Entrance/Zone fees
- Travel insurance
- Additional meals, drinks, gratuities and personal expenses
- Personal expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Minnanthu Village, Bagan Myanmar
Minnanthu, to the east of Bagan, is an agricultural village which specializes in the production of sesame and peanut oil. The village is well worth a look around, if only to view its cow-driven seed grinders.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up at the hotel.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.