Badrinath Yatra Tour Package
The revered shrine of Badrinath, a part of the Chardham of Uttarakhand (Yamunotri, Gangotri, Kedarnath and Badrinath) as well as the Chardham of India (Badrinath, Jagannath Puri, Rameshwaram and Dwarkapuri), is situated between the Nar and Narayan peaks on the banks of Alaknanda.
per adult from
What's included :
- 05 times Breakfast and Dinner.
- 05 Nights accommodation on double sharing basis.
- Transfers and sightseeing as per above in an air-conditioned vehicle.
- All toll tax, parking, fuel and driver allowances.
- All applicable hotel and transport taxes.
What's excluded :
- Meals as per package.
- Anything not mentioned under 'Package Inclusions.
- All personal expenses, optional tours and extra meals.
- Medical and travel insurance.
- Any kind of entry fees anywhere if not mentioned in including.
- Tips, travel insurance, medical insurance, laundry charges, mineral water, telephone charges.
- All items of personal nature.
- Porter, pony, horse, cable car, boat, train tickets, air tickets charges.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Delhi Airport Metro Express, New Delhi India
Badrinath Package Tour - Badrinath Yatra Tour Package
The revered shrine of Badrinath, a part of the Chardham of Uttarakhand (Yamunotri, Gangotri, Kedarnath and Badrinath) as well as the Chardham of India (Badrinath, Jagannath Puri, Rameshwaram and Dwarkapuri), is situated between the Nar and Narayan peaks on the banks of Alaknanda. It is the largest and the most revered among the Panch Badri. It is believed that Adi Guru Shankaracharya built the four pilgrimages in four corners of the country, today known and the Chardham of India, in the 8th century to revive the lost prestige of Hinduism and unite the country in one bond.
Badri refers to a berry that used to grow in abundance in the area where Badrinath is situated today and Nath refers to lord Vishnu. According the Hindu legends Lord Vishnu did a long penance in the area and Godess Lakshmi took the form of blue berries to protect him in the harsh climate. Every year the temple is open between the months or April and November. The opening date is Basant Pachami and the closure is done on Vijaydashmi by the Mandir Committee. During the winters the Utsav Murti (the idol used for public functions) of Lord Badrinath is placed and worshipped at the Narsimha Temple at Joshimath. The other four subsidiary Badris known as Panch Badri are Bhavishya Badri, Yogdhyan Badri, Adi Badri and Bridha Badri. There are many festivals and functions that are held at the temple of Badrinath. The major festivals include Badri Kedar Utsav, Krishna Janmashtmi and Mata Murti ka Mela.
Pass By: Shri Badrinath Ji Temple, Badrinath Temple Road Near Sarshwati River and Taxi Stand, Badrinath 246422 India
Badrinath Package (5 Nights / 6 Days)
Day 01: Delhi - Haridwar. (230Kms / 6-7Hrs drive)
Morning start your journey and transfer to Haridwar.
Evening visit "Ganga Ceremony" at Har Ki Pauri.
Overnight at Haridwar.
Day 2 : Haridwar - Rudraprayag/Pipalkoti (165 /195 Kms drive)
Morning after breakfast drive for Rudraparayg/Pipalkoti.
Inrout visit Satya Narayan Temple, Devoprayag.
Overnight stay at Rudraprayag/ Pipalkoti.
Day 03: Rudraprayag/Pipalkoti - Badrinath (165/130 Kms / 4-5 Hrs drive)
Morning after breakfast, drive through beautiful forest to Badrinath.
Visit Auli at your own Expanse.
Evening visit Badrinath Temple.
Overnight stay at Badrinath.
Day 04: Badrinath - Rudraprayag/ Srinagar/Devoprayag (165Kms / 4-5 Hrs drive)
Morning after breakfast visit Mana Village, Vyas Gufa, Charanpaduka, Bhimkund and the "Mukh" of the Saraswati River.
Visit on the way Narsingh temple and Shankracharaya Math in Joshimath.
Visit on the way places like Karnprayag, Nandprayag, Vishnuprayag.
Overnight stay at Rudraprayag.
Day 05: Rudraprayag/Srinagar/Devoprayag - Haridwar (165 Kms / 5-6 Hrs drive)
Morning after breakfast drive for Haridwar.
Visit on the way places like Vasistha Gufa and Laxman Jhula, Ram Jhula in Rishikesh.
Overnight at Hardwar.
Day 06: Haridwar - Delhi (230 Kms / 6-7 Hrs drive)
Morning after breakfast visit Daksh Temple, Shri Yantra Temple, Maya Devi Temple.
Later drive towards Delhi.
Evening dropping at Delhi.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.