Badaling Great Wall and Old Beijing Hutong Private Day Tour
This 1 day private tour covers the trip to Badaling Great Wall, the most popular site and to the hutong to explore the real life of ordinary people in Beijing.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pick-up and drop-off services from the hotels located within 3rd Ring Road.
- Entrance tickets.
- English Speaking tour guide.
- Typical Chinese lunch. Vegetarian also available.
- Air-conditioned private vehicle.
- Entry/Admission - The Great Wall at Badaling
- Entry/Admission - Shichahai Scenic Area
What's excluded :
- Fee of cable car.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: The Great Wall at Badaling, Badaling, Yanqing District, Beijing 102112 China
1. Pick-up at 8:00 am and proceed to visit Badaling Great Wall, Badaling section is the most famous and best-preserved wall. Its highest point at Badaling is some 800 meters above sea level. Cable car is a good choice if one wants to get to the highest point and take the whole beautiful bird eye's view. Sightseeing on Badaling Great Wall for 2.5 hours.
2. Visit Jade Factory and learn about the stone carving on the way.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Shichahai Scenic Area, China, Beijing Shi, Xicheng Qu, Shi Cha Hai, 什刹海
3. You will be arranged to have lunch with locals in a typical Beijing resident's house.
4. Then you will be arranged to visit the old Beijing lanes by taking rickshaws. Hutong tour lasts for 3 hours. You will visit the typical Chinese quadrangles, primary school, many famous old buildings, like the bell tower, where you can explore the real life of ordinary people in Beijing.
5. After tour, return to your hotel around 6:00pm.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick-up and drop-off services from the hotels located within 3rd Ring Road.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Hotel pickup and drop-off services are available within the 3rd Ring Road.
- If the hotel you stay is not located within the 3rd Ring Road, your travel coordinator will inform you of a nearest pick-up point for boarding the coach. You will need to go to the pick-up point by taxi or subway by yourself at your own expense.
- Children under 3 years old are free.
- Children under 17 years old must be accompanied by a paying adult.
- Private tour ensures personal attention and flexibility.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.