Badaling Great Wall and Ming Tombs with Lunch
Join this 8-hour tour to the Badaling section of the Great Wall and the Ming Tombs. Explore the Ming Tombs and listen as your English-speaking guide gives you the history behind this large burial tomb. Then, make your way to the Great Wall where you will either hike or take a cable car to reach the top. Enjoy a typical lunch over the course of your day, along with hotel pickup and drop-off.
per adult from
8 to 9 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Downtown hotel pickup & drop-off service
- Air-conditioned coach
- English-speaking guide
- Entry/Admission - Ming Tombs (Ming Shishan Ling)
- Entry/Admission - The Great Wall at Badaling
What's excluded :
- Cable car at Badaling Great Wall
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ming Tombs (Ming Shishan Ling), Ming Shisan Ling Area, Changling Town, Changping District, Beijing 102213 China
Get picked up from your downtown Beijing located hotel between 7:00am and 7:30am. Then, begin your 1-hour drive to the Ming Tombs (50 miles away from downtown), some of the most well-preserved Imperial tombs. See the Ming Tomb, Changling, the largest among the 13 tombs which are best-preserved Chinese imperial tombs with 500 years history.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Beijing Jade Article Factory, Guangming W St, Dongcheng Qu, Beijing Shi, China
After Ming Tombs visit, you will make your way to the Jade Carving Factory. The jade carving is a famous special Chinese product, a blend of the excellent skill on carving and Chinese traditional cultures.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: The Great Wall at Badaling, Badaling, Yanqing District, Beijing 102112 China
After your morning tour, having a traditional Chinese lunch at a local restaurant, you will be driven to the Badaling section of the Great Wall, one of the most frequented areas. Hike up the Great Wall for approximately 2-hours or alternatively ride the available cable car. The highest point at Badaling is some 800 meters above sea level.
[The cable car fee is excluded: RMB 100/one way, 140/round-trip]
On the way to hotels, you will have a chance to enjoy Chinese traditional Tea Ceremony. Chinese Calligraphy has thousand years of history and it was regarded as a kind of cultural &visual art.
After the tour, you will transfer back to your hotels.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
The free pick-up & drop-off service is provided within the 3rd Ring Road of Beijing. If your hotel is outside this range, or if you come from the airport, you will be picked up from a hotel in the city center.The tour guide will contact you one night in advance to inform you of the exact pick-up time and location.
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions, so please dress appropriately
- Please wear comfortable shoes
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.