Badaling Great Wall and Ming Tombs Quality Group Tour
On this tour discover two of China's UNESCO World Heritage Sites in one day, explore the Badaling Great Wall and get surprised by the peaceful feeling at the emperor’s tomb of Ming Dynasty. Admire the views for the time you need and get the knowledge of history and culture from our professional tour guide.
per adult from
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entrance tickets
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- English speaking tour guide
- Entry/Admission - Ming Tombs (Ming Shishan Ling)
- Entry/Admission - The Great Wall at Badaling
What's excluded :
- Fee of cable car：USD 15 (single way);USD 21 (round way)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ming Tombs (Ming Shishan Ling), Ming Shisan Ling Area, Changling Town, Changping District, Beijing 102213 China
Pick-up from your hotel around 7:00 am, and then drive to Ming Tombs (50 miles away from downtown about one-hour driving). The thirteen Ming Tombs are the best-preserved Chinese imperial tombs with 500 years of history. Visit Dingling, the underground palace here which is the most valuable part of tombs as it is the only unearthed palace of the Thirteen Imperial Tombs of Ming Dynasty. Learn traditional Chinese jade culture then enjoy your delicious lunch.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: The Great Wall at Badaling, Badaling, Yanqing District, Beijing 102112 China
After lunch, driving to the Badaling Great Wall. Badaling section is the most famous and best-preserved wall. Its highest point at Badaling is some 800 meters above sea level. Cable car is available and optional. On the way to hotels, you will have a chance to sip the Chinese traditional tea. After that, be transferred back to your hotel.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
You'll be picked up at hotel within 3 rings road.
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- You will be informed the exact pick up time by hotel phonecall a night before departure by your tour guide, please ensure you leave your hotel information upon booking.
- If you don't receive the call from us before 8:30pm, please contact us as soon as you can.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off service is only available for city hotels in Beijing (within 3rd ring road)
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.