Backwater Adventure's CraigCat Tour of the 10,000 Islands
Operate your own 2 person catamaran through the winding and breathtaking waterways of the 10,000 Islands. Excitement, tranquility, thrill, and intimacy bundled in to one adventure. Although it is never guaranteed, it is likely that you will see an abundance of wildlife and marine life that inhabit the area at a closeness you've never experienced before! With over 10 years in operation, we promise to give you a tour you'll never forget!
per adult from
90 to 150 minutes
What's included :
- Bottled water - Complimentary Cooler With Bottled Water and Ice
- All USCG Required Equipment
- Complimentary Pictures Sent Via Dropbox (2 1/2 Hour Tour ONLY)
- Knowledgeable Tour Guide
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Backwater Adventure Marco Island, 205 Harbor Pl N, Goodland, FL 34140, USA
Pass By: TEN THOUSAND ISLANDS NWR, 3860 Tollgate Blvd Ste 300, Naples, FL 34114-5444
Pass By: Marco Island, Marco Island, Florida
Pass By: Ten Thousand Islands National Wildlife Refuge, 12085 State Road 29 S, Immokalee, FL 34142-5703
Departure Point :Little Bar Restaurant, 205 Harbor Pl N, Goodland, FL 34140, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Must be 5 years of age or older to be a passenger. Must be 18 years of age or older with a valid drivers license to operate.
- It is required that there is 2 people on each craft (excluding the guide boat). One person must ride with the guide for groups with an odd number of participants
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 11 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guests are not required to wear face coverings for their activity, as the tour provides a semi-personal and semi-private experience using individual vessels that are adequately spaced away from each other.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.