Backstreet Food Tour: Food, Culture, and Fun
On our 4-hour walking food tour journey, you'll sample over 10 tastings as you wander through the backstreets of the bustling XinYi District and take in the massive view of Taipei 101. You will enjoy some of Taipei's best street food, including the famous "Taiwanese burger" and bubble tea. You'll also visit the Songshan Cultural and Creative Park where you'll sample soup dumplings and the best pineapple cake. If you're feeling adventurous, you'll also have the chance to taste the notorious "stinky tofu" that is beloved by the locals!
per adult from
What's included :
- English-speaking professional local guide
- Over 10 food tastings
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Hotel pick up and drop-off
- Alcoholic drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Sun Yat Sen Memorial Hall, No.505 Section 4, Ren'ai Road, Xinyi District, Taipei Taiwan
We will walk by on our journey to one of our final savory tastings. Feel free to walk inside and take some pictures!
Duration: 5 minutes
Stop At: Songshan Cultural and Creative Park, No.133 Guangfu South Road, Xinyi District, Taipei Taiwan
Visit the gentrified old tobacco factory. Learn about the history and sample some delicious soup dumplings.
Duration: 30 minutes
Pass By: Taipei Eats, Xinyi District, Taipei Taiwan
Go on a food journey led by our expert guides
Pass By: Songshan Ciyou Temple, No.761 Fourth Section Bade Road, Songshan District, Songshan, Taipei Taiwan
Take a glimps of the temple that started Raohe night market
Pass By: Taipei 101, No.45, Shifu Rd., Xinyi Dist., Xinyi District, Taipei 11049 Taiwan
Get a great view of downtown Taipei and 101 as we walk through SYS Memorial Hall.
Departure Point :Yongchun Station, No. 455號, Section 5, Zhongxiao East Road, Xinyi District, Taipei City, Taiwan 110
Return Detail :Zhongxiao Dunhua Station, No. 182號, Section 4, Zhongxiao East Road, Da’an District, Taipei City, Taiwan 106
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking`
- A moderate amount of walking is involved; comfortable walking shoes are recommended. Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
- Children ages 14 and under must be accompanied by an adult
- Infants and children under 8 years of age (0-7 years old) are free of charge
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.