Back Alley Bar Hopping in Sendai
〜 Who's up for a drink tonight? 〜
Bar-Hop to 3 hidden local bars and pubs with a friendly local foodie guide.
Enjoy street foods & drinks recommended by local master!
Date: Every Wednesday 17:50 (120min)
Meet up: Iroha Alley
(Sun Mall Ichibancho Entrance)
Ichibancho 2-3-28, Aoba-ku, Sendai
per adult from
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- 1 drink and 1 dish at each 3 spots
- Alcoholic Beverages
What's excluded :
- Any additional drink and dish you ordered (One drink and one dish per 3 spots are complementary)
- Explore traditional 'Izakaya' (Japanese style pubs) down the back-alleys of Sendai City where you can experience authentic local life. A 'Bar-Hopping Master' will show you to poplular local pubs.
The retro vibes of the Showa Era can still be felt down the many hidden back-alleys of Sendai City, like Bunka Alley and Iroha Alley. It can be kind of intimidating to enter the hole-in-the-wall bars without any local knowledge, but never fear - your 'Back-Alley Master' is here to show you how it's done! Share stories with locals over a drink or two and take your travel memories to the next level.
17:50 Meet at Iroha Alley Entrance
18:00 Wander through Iroha Alley and Bunka Alley
18:15 First Bar Hop, 30min (5min Transit)
18:50 Second Bar Hop 30min (10min Transit)
19:20 Third Bar Hop 30min
20:00 End at Iroha Alley
Three drinks and three dishes
Any additional meals and drinks
Tour hours or extension available upon request.
Departure Point :Gap, Japan, 〒980-0811 Miyagi, Sendai, Aoba Ward, Ichibanchō, 3-chōme−3−１ クラックスＢ１／１Ｆ ２Ｆ
Departure Time :5:50 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Wheelchair accessible
- Operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- A maximum of 8 people per booking
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.