Bacardi Island + Whale Watching from Samaná - Private Boat Tour (Min 4 people)
Avoid big groups of tourists and make your Whale watching in Samaná bay starting from Samaná port in a private Boat. Book your trip for a Whale watching experience starting from Samaná port. With professionals ecologist tour Guides.
If you will like to contact us for advice just email, Whatsapp or Calling is available. Please book with time your tickets. In the whales season are many bookings and we will like to have your tickets safe for you.
per adult from
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Lunch - Food incluided in Bacardy island plus Water and Cokes onboard.
What's excluded :
- Private transportation
Whale watching Tours in Samana bay. Boat trip plus Whale watching. Min 4 people to start this tour. Whale watching 100% Guarantee. Visit with as the Whale watching santuary and get a private trip for your family.
• Samana Bay, Dominican Republic
• Cayo Levantado, La Barbacoa 32000 Dominican Republic
Departure Point :Tour Whales Samana, Samana 32000, Dominican Republic
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 1/12/2020 - 12/28/2021
Monday - Sunday: 08:00 AM - 02:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.