Bacalar Tour Plus a Full Day Includes Buffet and Transportation
Bacalar is home to the biggest and most beautiful lagoon in all of Mexico! and is one of only a few Magical Towns located in Quintana Roo. With it’s laid back, low key vibe and charm you can experience one of the most magical places left in Mexico
Bacalar Lagoon is commonly referred to as Laguna de Siete Colores (lagoon of 7 colors), boasting 7 different shades of blue and it’s truly one of the country’s best-kept secrets. this place is full of history that will leave you amazed, you can visit the Fort of San Felipe, where you can see beautiful panoramic views of the Bacalar lagoon, enjoy a tour through the Bacalar lagoon and discover the pirates channel, famous for the azure waters filled with high mineral content and clay-like sand, ideal for exfoliating the skin.
To finish this incredible tour you will have free time to walk the streets of Bacalar, buy handicrafts, hand made hammocks, dream catchers, or get a photo at the Bacalar sign
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled Water
- Food in the restaurant
- Free time in Bacalar
- Hotel Pick up & Drop off
- Travel in a boat through Bacalar
- Visit the Fort San Felipe and Bacalar lagoon
- Entry/Admission - Fuerte de San Felipe
- Entry/Admission - Lago Bacalar (Lake of the Seven Colors)
What's excluded :
- Beverages in the restaurant
- Other expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Bacalar, Bacalar, Yucatan Peninsula
Bacalar a beautiful Magic Town that stands out for the beauty of its natural attractions, it is the perfect place for lovers of nature, it has all the tranquility and you will relax in the lagoon as well as being full of history, you will know the heritage and culture.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Fuerte de San Felipe, Bacalar Mexico
Knowing this fortress and its history goes back to the times of pirates, (all the pirates loved the Caribbean Sea) an exciting journey through history especially for those who really appreciate the history of pirates and colonization. The fort of San Felipe is the center of the magical town of Bacalar, from there you can see the beautiful Bacalar lagoon that reaches 63 kms there is excellent to take some beautiful photos, and you will have free time to walk through the downtown.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Lago Bacalar (Lake of the Seven Colors), South of Cancun near Chetumal Mexico
The Bacalar lagoon, you will know Xul Ha lagoon has connected to Bacalar, different shades of blue can be distinguished among its waters, due to the different depths of it, within the lagoon there are three different cenotes, whose waters overflowed and constituting a single lagoon, its shape is narrow and long, being 34.1 miles long and only 2.1 miles at its widest point.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We offer pick up from any hotel in the Cancun hotel zone, but we also offer meeting points for travelers staying in other areas. The pick up time is set according to the distance to your hotel. The exact time is sent to you on the booking confirmation.
Departure Time :6:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Bring your swimsuit, towels and extra clothes
- Use biodegradable sunscreen and insect repellent
- Wear comfortable clothes and shoes
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.