Bacalar sailing day tour from Akumal
Bacalar is an idyllic town set on an enchanting inland lagoon, immersed in nature, with a presence of colonial history & pirates.
We embark upon a sailing boat to navigate our way across the mesmerizing waters of 7 different shades of blue.
The contrasting tones make a fabulous location for exploring the waterways, the hidden history & exuberant nature of Bacalar.
This place will make you feel happy & relaxed immediately, and in traveling by sail boat, a wonderfully natural alternative to noisy motorboats, you will feel integrated into this wonderful environment.
An absolute must for those interested in beautiful landscapes, nature photography, sailing & water sports. Great for a family day out or simply to get away from the Riviera Maya for something more laid back. The lagoon is a virtually unknown alternative to the beach, with the clearest of water you are ever likely to see.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- The use of life vest is mandatory in all boat tours (provided by Mexico Kan Tours)
- Rent of sailboat
- Professional guide
- Bottled water
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - Fuerte de San Felipe
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Felipe Carrillo Puerto, Felipe Carrillo Puerto, Yucatan Peninsula
Witness an authentic bustling Mayan town as we drive through on our way to Bacalar, a very important city for the local Mayan community.
Stop At: Laguna Bacalar, Bacalar, Q.R., Mexico
Discover the incredible lagoon of 7 colors.
3.5 hours sailing the lagoon.
Swimming, snorkeling & sightseeing.
Bacalar fort, pirate's channel, bird island, lake fossils, secret spots.
No motor, no noise, 100% eco-friendly
Getaway from the beach to explore this laid back paradise
Duration: 6 hours
Stop At: Fuerte de San Felipe, Bacalar Mexico
In your free time, you will have the opportunity to visit the fort and museum of Bacalar and learn about the pirate history that marked this area
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :1: OXXO, Chanchen Palmar, Camino Acceso A Playas s/N, Yodzonot, 77785 Akumal, Q.R., Mexico
2: Oxxo Puerto Morelos, Av Javier Rojo Gomez 1270, Esq, Av Tulum, Puerto Morelos, Q.R., Mexico
3: Micheladas del Semáforo, Smz 18, Joaquín Zetina Gasca, Q.R., Mexico
4: Starbucks, Calle Quinta Avenida S/N, Gonzalo Guerrero, 77710 Playa del Carmen, Q.R., Mexico
5: Go Mart, KM 2695 MZA 29 LTE 2, México 307, 77780 Puerto Aventuras, Q.R., Mexico
6: Mexico Kan Tours- Eco Tours Tulum Riviera Maya, Avenida Tulum S/N. Entre Orion y, Calle Centauro Sur, Tulum Centro, Centro, 77760 Tulum, Q.R., Mexico
7: Coba archaeological site, Quintana Roo, Mexico
8: Iglesia de San Servacio, Calle 41, Centro, Valladolid, Yuc., Mexico
9: Casino Palace Bingo & Sport Bets® Cancun, Av Tulum Esq Jabali con SM20 MZ 09, Av. Labná, Colonia Centro, 77500 Cancún, Q.R., Mexico
10: Forum By The Sea, Blvd. Kukulcan, Punta Cancun, Zona Hotelera, 77500 Cancún, Q.R., Mexico
Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up from vacational homes is possible if given an exact address. Picks ups in the immediate Tulum area are included in the price.Pick ups outside of Tulum are possible with an additional charge.
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- Not wheelchair accessible
- If you present any of the following symptoms (fever, dry cough, tiredness, headaches, aches and pains), please refrain from joining the tour, contact us as soon as possible and look for medical assistance
- Necessary COVID-19 prevention measures implemented during the tour (50% capacity, Antibactial gel available and facemasks compulsory, for everyone, sanitization of vehicles and equipment, safe distance between all participants, groups from 2 to 6 people maximum, private tour possible)
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.