Bacalar Lagoon of Seven Colors
On board the guide will elaberate on any land and watermarks along the journey, We will discover the reason why the lagoon is reconized as the lagoon of seven colors. the extraordinary body of water is 42 kilometers long and filled with various Senotes and watermarks. you be visiting cenote Cocalitos which is known for its large amount of Estromatolites, cenote Negro the deepest darkest cenote of them all. you will also get the oppurtunity to get a glance of the Bird Island which inhabits multiple bird species that pray on the marine life of its surroundings, quite a spectacular scene to witness. All this excitment will definitly work up an appetite easy resolved by the restaurante that includes a nice meal.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- access to cenotes
- visit to bird island
- Boat ride
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Bacalar, Bacalar, Yucatan Peninsula
Bacalar a beautiful Magic Town that stands out for the beauty of its natural attractions, it is the perfect place for lovers of nature, it has all the tranquility and you will relax in the lagoon as well as being full of history, you will know the heritage and culture.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Fuerte de San Felipe, Bacalar Mexico
Knowing this fortress and its history goes back to the times of pirates, (all the pirates loved the Caribbean Sea) an exciting journey through history especially for those who really appreciate the history of pirates and colonization. The fort of San Felipe is the center of the magical town of Bacalar, from there you can see the beautiful Bacalar lagoon that reaches 63 kms there is excellent to take some beautiful photos, and you will have free time to walk through the downtown.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Xul-Ha, Xul-Ha, Yucatan Peninsula
The Bacalar lagoon, you will know Xul Ha lagoon has connected to Bacalar, different shades of blue can be distinguished among its waters, due to the different depths of it, within the lagoon there are three different cenotes, whose waters overflowed and constituting a single lagoon, its shape is narrow and long, being 34.1 miles long and only 2.1 miles at its widest point.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We offer to pick up from any hotel in the Cancun Hotel Zone, but we also offer meeting points for travelers staying in other areas, for travelers staying in AirB&B and downtown Hotels the meeting point @ Oasis Smart, Tulum Av.For hotels between Playa del Carmen (meeting point @ Coco Bongo and Plaza las Perlas)Tulum,(meeting point @ Super Akî)The pickup time is set according to the distance to your hotel or meeting point, The exact time is sent to you on the booking confirmation.
Departure Time :6:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.