Bacalar Blue Lagoon from Playa del Carmen
This off the beaten track adventure from Playa del Carmen brings you to Bacalar to enjoy its Lagoon of Seven Colors and fascinating pirate history.
Looking for unique things to do in Mayan Riviera? This Bacalar tour is just for you, an off the beaten track adventure to the Lagoon of Seven Colors. Bacalar is a designated “Magic Town” of Mexico with a fascinating history of pirates and ancient Maya and an enchanting laid-back vibe.
This Bacalar tour from Playa del Carmen lets you to discover the natural beauty of Bacalar with a boat ride and a swim while listening to the mesmerizing tales from your expert guide. Cruise down Pirate’s Canal, swim in Cenotes Cocalitos and Esmeralda and enjoy a delicious lunch of local specialties that will delight your palate!
per adult from
11 to 12 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Bacalar, Bacalar, Yucatan Peninsula
Bacalar tour is just for you, an off the beaten track adventure to the Lagoon of Seven Colors. Bacalar is a designated “Magic Town” of Mexico with a fascinating history of pirates and ancient Maya and an enchanting laid-back vibe.
Duration: 5 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up in almost hotels in Playa del Carmen and Riviera Maya. If we dont provide pick up service in your hotel we provide the nearest meeting point to pick you up. This tour doesnt run from Cancun area. If your hotel is in Tulum the meeting point for this area is our cheking point in Super Market Super Aki in Tulum City entrance
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 18 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.