Baby Elephants Tour at Sheldrick Orphanage Nairobi
The David Sheldrick Wildlife Trust operates the world’s most successful orphan elephant rescue and rehabilitation program and is one of the pioneering conservation organizations for wildlife and habitat protection in East Africa.
per adult from
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - David Sheldrick Wildlife Trust
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: David Sheldrick Wildlife Trust, Mbagathi Road Kws Workshop Entrance - Nairobi National Park, Nairobi 00503 Kenya
Enjoy a one hour show where the orphaned baby elephants are bottle fed by the keepers as you are educated on their individual stories of where they were rescued and how they survived.
Optional adopt one of them and get to sponsor it for a whole year as you get weekly updates on their progress. You get a chance to visit during the evening and watch them while they are put to bed.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick you up from your residence on the day of travel. Alternatively Pick up from the airportAirports
- Jomo Kenyatta International Airport, Embakasi, Nairobi, Kenya
Departure Time :11:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.