BA NA HILLS : “Road To Wonderland - Entertainment Paradise”
Visiting Ba Na Hills, not only can you enjoy the beautiful landscape and great atmosphere but also participate in various types of entertainment.
- Golden Bridge Ba Na Hills : The image of a yellow bridge supported by giant hands only appeared on social networks not long ago but immediately attracted the community.
-Ba Na Hills Cable car : As Ba Na Hills is located at the peak of Chua Mountain, the only way to reach there is via cable car. Ba Na Hills’ cable car system is one of the most impressive ten-cable-car lines in the world, so it is an attraction itself.
-Le Jardin d’Amour – The Paradise of Flowers : With an area of nearly 21,000 m2, the Le Jardin D’amour is also known as the love flower garden with different kinds of flowers, tropical and temperate species.
-Ba Na Hills Linh Ung Temple
-Ba Na Hills Debay Ancient Wine Cellar
Ba Na Hills French Village : After visiting Debay Ancient Wine Cellar, you can enjoy the lunch at any restaurants, then start exploring the French village.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Cable car
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Ba Na Hills
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Personal drink during meals, visit Wax Statue Museum fees, coin games.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ba Na Hills, TL 602 Hoa Ninh Hoa Vang, Da Nang Vietnam
07h00 – 08h00: Pick up at HOTEL. Depart to Ba Na Hills.
09h00: Arrive at the cable car station Suoi Mo, up the cable car route that achieves 4 world records.
09h30: Freedom check-in the 150-meter long "Golden Bridge" supported by the huge hands. Visit the Le Jardin, Debay Wine Cellar of French. Visit the Linh Ung pagoda, admire the 27m high Buddha statue, Loc Uyen Garden, Quan Am Cac. Continue to Gare Debay use the second cable car route to go to the top of Ba Na.
The tour guide will take guests to visit Fantasy Park, join in adventurous, fun, and modern games such as Love Swing, Skiver Pilot, Fire Racing Track, Bumper Car, Ghost House...
11h30: Have lunch buffet at Restaurant
12h30: Freedom to rest. Conquer the Peak of Chua mountain at the height of 1,487m – Visit Ba Chua Thuong Ngan Temple. Enjoy the panorama view of the Da Nang City and Da Nang Bay
14h30: Return to cable car station and back to Da Nang
15h00: Shopping Local Specialities. Send - off at HOTEL. Goodbye, see you again!
Duration: 8 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.