Azteca Stadium Tour from Mexico City
Visit one of the world's most famous sporting venues, Mexico City's Azteca Stadium. Enjoy a guided tour of the stadium, which is the official home of Mexico's national soccer team, Club América. Sit in the arena where Diego Maradona scored his legendary ‘Hand of God goal’ and ‘Goal of the Century’, according to FIFA voters. See where two FIFA World Cup finals were held, and where world champion Pele played. Enjoy a full tour of one of the world’s largest stadiums, and hear the stories of these unforgettable soccer legends and more.
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- Professional bilingual guide english - spanish
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (select hotels only)
- Completely stadium tour
- Entry/Admission - Estadio Azteca
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off for hotels outside the pickup zone
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Estadio Azteca, Calzada de Tlalpan 3665, Mexico City 04950 Mexico
The colossus of St. Ursula, the Estadio Azteca, culture icon sports in our country. During the tour a guide will inform you about the history of this place. As it relates to sporting events and the importance of sport.
Departure Point :Av. de la República 154, Tabacalera, Cuauhtémoc, 06030 Ciudad de México, CDMX, Mexico
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Note: There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is a special event or the stadium is closed. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Not wheelchair accessible
- - The time of return may vary due to traffic situations or the number of people.
- - It is not advisable to book a tour on the same day of the departure of a flight, since we cannot be responsible for the loss of the flight, for any tour delay
- Most travelers can participate
- Sanitary Protocols against Covid-19 at https://youtu.be/PhV16OsNkOk
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.