Azores 4x4 Private Shore Excursion from Ponta Delgada
See the sights of Azores on your stop in Ponta Delgada on this off-road tour of the natural outdoors. Once you are picked at the pier, get ready for a half-day of exploring. You can choose from three tour options, each with its own destination: Sete Cidades, Furnas or Lagoa do Fogo but other options can be considered in the time frame available.
per adult from
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Port pickup and drop-off
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees in thermal pools and natural parks
- Food and drinks
- In a private tour on the day that you arrive you can decide whit full information on whether conditions, wait to see and then chose. The advised options are Sete Cidades, Furnas or Lagoa do Fogo, but other options can be considered in the time frame available.
Shore excursion tour to Sete Cidades
After exploring several lakes around the area, hop on an all-terrain ride for travel along the craters of Sete Cidades. Visit the small local parish.
Shore excursion tour to Furnas
Meet the most romantic town in Portugal. In Furnas, hot spring water is neighbor to the fresh spring water inside a volcano. See vegetation and fumaroles competing. Enjoy Furnas lake shore (a small trail hike can be included if wanted) and see how a traditional Portuguese plate is done in Furnas.
Shore excursion tour to Lagoa do Fogo
Enjoy the natural blue hue of the natural reserve, Fogo Lake. Visit the Caldeira Velha with its hot waterfall and natural pool for swimming. Explore a 4WD trail to a fresh water waterfall (a small trail hike can be included if wanted). Witness evidence of volcano activity at Ribeira Grande, a small town in Caldeiras
Departure Point :Ponta Delgada Pier
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- A maximum of 6 people per booking
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- According to Azorean regulations all passengers are required to wear masks and t4w advises you to bring your own masks according to your preference , if you do not have one we will provide it .
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.