Ayutthaya UNESCO's Heritage City - 5 Ancient Temples Tour
Visit Ayutthaya, the UNESCO's Heritage City which has been capital city of Thai people for more than 400 years. This trip will bring you to famous temples built by ancient Ayutthaya kings. The tour is suits for photographer and ones who interest in history of Thailand.
per adult from
7 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Lunch - Thai food
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Wat Phu Khao Thong (Golden Mount)
- Entry/Admission - Temple of the Reclining Buddha (Wat Lokayasutharam)
- Entry/Admission - Wat Yai Chai Mang Khon
- Entry/Admission - Wat Mahathat
- Entry/Admission - Wat Phra Sri Sanphet
What's excluded :
- Bottled water - All beverages excluded
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Wat Phu Khao Thong (Golden Mount), Phu Khao Thong Subdistrict, Ayutthaya Thailand
Built in 1569 by the Bayinnaung the great of Hantawaddy (now part of Myanmar) to commemorate his victory over Ayutthaya, Wat Phu Khao Thong is one of the favorite landmark of the ancient city. Visitors can climb up the chedi to see the beauty of surrounding paddy fields and the town of Ayutthaya.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Temple of the Reclining Buddha (Wat Lokayasutharam), Phratuchai Subdistrict, Ayutthaya 13000 Thailand
Visit Wat Lokayasutharam to see the giant Reclining Buddha with 37 meters length and 8 meters high. The Buddha was made from brick and cement in Middle Ayutthaya art style.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Wat Yai Chai Mang Khon, U-thong Road, Pranakorn Sri ayutthaya District, Ayutthaya 13000 Thailand
Built by King U-Thong (the first king of Ayutthaya) in 1357 AD, Wat Yai Chai Mang Khon was the meditation site for monks returning from pilgrimages to Sri Lanka. The great chedi was built in 1592 by King Naresuan The Great to commemorate his victory over Burma (Now Myanmar) in the same year.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Wat Mahathat, Ayutthaya Historical Park Pratuchai, Phra Nakhon Si Ayutthaya, Ayutthaya 13000 Thailand
Famous for the "Bhuddha head in tree roots", Wat Mahathat was one of the most important monasteries of Ayutthaya Kingdom not only because it was the religious center and enshrined relics of the Buddha but also because it was a royal monastery.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Wat Phra Sri Sanphet, Pratuchai Subdistrict, Ayutthaya 13000 Thailand
"The holiest temple of the ancient Ayutthaya". Wat Phra Sri Sanphet was the grandest and most beautiful temple in the capital and it served as a model for Wat Phra Kaew (Temple of the emerald Buddha) in Bangkok.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :1: Chana Songkhram Metropolitan Police Station, 74 Chakrabongse Rd, Khwaeng Talat Yot, Khet Phra Nakhon, Krung Thep Maha Nakhon 10200, Thailand
2: Korea Town (Sukhumvit Plaza), อาคาร สุขุมวิทพลาซ่า Sukhumvit Rd, Khwaeng Khlong Toei, Khet Khlong Toei, Krung Thep Maha Nakhon 10110, Thailand
3: Asia Hotel Bangkok, 296 Phayathai Rd, Khwaeng Thanon Phetchaburi, Khet Ratchathewi, Krung Thep Maha Nakhon 10400, Thailand
4: BTS Wong Wien Yai, Khlong Ton Sai, Khlong San, Bangkok 10600, Thailand
Traveler pickup is offered
We can pick you up from your hotel in Khaosan, Silom, Sathorn, Sukhumvit (Soi 1-24), Asok, Pratunam. If you are not in the above areas, please choose the closest meeting point.
Departure Time :6:00 AM
Return Detail :Chana Songkhram Metropolitan Police Station, 74 Chakrabongse Rd, Khwaeng Talat Yot, Khet Phra Nakhon, Krung Thep Maha Nakhon 10200, Thailand
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.