Ayung River Rafting and Spa Experience
Enjoy a full-day incredible rafting experience in Bali with a professional guide. Your private driver will pick you up from your hotel lobby in a private vehicle. This cool activity includes all of the necessary safety equipment for your benefit. At the end of your rafting experience you can enjoy lunch at the restaurant on the edge of rice fields. Enjoy 2 hours Balinese spa after rafting.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private air-conditioned vehicle
- Hotel pickup and dropoff
- All necessary safety equipment and instructions
- Fully trained & professional rafting guides with detailed knowledge of customer safety requirements and the environment
- 2 hours Balinese spa
- Entry/Admission - Bali Payung Rafting Adventure
- Entry/Admission - Ubud Sari Coffee Luwak Agrotourism
- Entry/Admission - Tri Hita Spa
What's excluded :
- Others personal expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Bali Payung Rafting Adventure, Jl. Raya Payangan, Melinggih Kelod, Payangan 80572 Indonesia
Ayung River is the longest river on the island of Bali. It runs for 75-kilometers from the Northern mountain ranges and discharges into the Badung Strait at Sanur near Denpasar City. It is set on a backdrop of wild unspoiled rainforest, magnificent waterfalls, rice terraces and stone carving on the river wall. The Ayung river is located on the outskirts of Ubud only a one-hour drive from the main tourist areas of Bali and is the most famous and popular river for white water rafting.
You will firstly have a walk through the beautiful rice terraces trekking in the green valley to the starting point of the white water rafting at the river. Enjoy an incredible and fun rafting experience and feel the sensation of conquering the rapids of the river with family and friends. At the end of this fun adventure you will be escorted to the restaurant which overlooks the stunning rice field with plenty of shower facilities complete with soap, shampoo, towels, changing rooms and bathrooms. After you have had a shower you will enjoy lunch which includes delicious Indonesian dishes at the restaurant.
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Ubud Sari Coffee Luwak Agrotourism, Jl. Pinus Pilaton, Lodtundah, Gianyar Indonesia
Next you will taken to coffee & spices garden to enjoy the famous Luwak (Civet) coffee that is grown by the local farmers. Here you can try some sample of beverage and enjoy Luwak coffee with only $5 per cup.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Tri Hita Spa, Jalan Raya Celuk, No.10, Sukawati Gianyar - Bali, Batubulan, Sukawati 80582 Indonesia
Relax your body after rafting activities with Balinese massage, that well known in the world as one of the most famous for its relaxation effect. Enjoy 2 hours Balinese spa with the finest natural ingredients for your body. Traditional Balinese massage is a mix of classic massage, acupuncture and aromatherapy. That works on your blood circulation, lymphatic drainage, helps to get rid of muscles tension, fully relax and forget about your daily problems.
Your tour is finished when the driver drove you back to your accommodation.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up from all hotel in South Bali area, including properties in Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, Nusa Dua, Jimbaran, Sanur, Denpasar, and Ubud.Please write your hotel name and address if you can't find it on the list.Ports
- port of benoa
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.