This is an on-site activity that allows city dwellers to engage in a true adventure experience. Our guide will lead your group through a variety of fun activities and challenges to add to the experience. The axe-throwing courtyard overlooks the picturesque Turkey Point Marsh, and is planted beside the Hometown Brew SeaCan. Grab a bite to eat from the Marshview Patio steps away, and sip on your ice cold beer while you watch your friends put their axe-throwing arm to the test. Book a glamping suite while you're here; you'll need time to explore the beach nearby.
per adult from
What's included :
- Use of axes and bullseye board
What's excluded :
Do you have what it takes to become the ultimate lumberjack? Join us for a wild adventure over-looking the Turkey Point Marsh, and put your throwing arm to the ultimate test. Our expert guides will lead your group through a variety of games and skill-testing activities to maximize your experience. Did we mention it's in close proximity to the Hometown Brew Co. SeaCan? Grab a pint of cold craft beer to make this tour a full Norfolk experience.
Departure Point :1730 Front Rd, St Williams, ON N0E 1P0, Canada
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.