Avila - Segovia - From Madrid
We will leave for Avila, upon arrival we will visit the Basilica of San Vicente, a Romanesque temple, the largest and at the same time the most important in the city after the Cathedral, also one of the most outstanding works of this architectural style in the entire country . We will take a tour of the Teresian Route, it is about walking where Teresa was born and lived most of her life, where the Reformation of Carmel began, and wrote the Book of Life.
We will finish our visit in Avila with a tour of Los Cuatro Postes, a religious monument located in the city of Ávila.
Then we will go to Segovia, a town of Roman origin, where we will see its Plaza Mayor, located between the Church of San Juan and the Town Hall. We continue with a Roman architectural work the Roman Aqueduct, located in the center of the city. We will finish the tour with a visit to El Alcazar castle, located on a hill at the foot of which the Clamores and Eresma rivers meet.
per adult from
8 to 10 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Visit to the Basilica of San Vicente
- Visit to the four posts
- Tour of the Roman aqueduct
- Visit to El Alcazar castle
- Guide throughout the tour
- Entry/Admission - Basilica de San Vicente
- Entry/Admission - The Four Posts
- Entry/Admission - Acueduct of Segovia
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Basilica de San Vicente, Plaza de San Vicente, Avila Spain
A Romanesque temple, the largest and at the same time the most important in the city
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: The Four Posts, Los Cuatro Postes, Avila Spain
A religious monument located in the city of Ávila. It is made up of four Doric columns
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Segovia, Segovia, Province of Segovia, Castile and Leon
A town of Roman origin, where we will see its Plaza Mayor, located between the Church of San Juan and the Town Hall.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Acueduct of Segovia, Plaza del Azoguejo 1, 40001 Segovia Spain
Located in the center of the city; Its construction was to send water from the Sierra de Guadarrama to the city of Segovia.
Duration: 2 minutes
Departure Point :Madrid, Spain
Traveler pickup is offered
After booking, we will coordinate the pick up location.
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Confirmation will be received when the reservation is made, unless it has been made 7 days before the trip or less. In this case, confirmation will be received within 48 hours, depending on availability.
- There will be a maximum of 8 travelers on the tour or activity.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.