Avignon Private Half-Day Tour from Aix-en-Provence
Explore Avignon, the medieval pope city in the 14th century during this 4 hours tour.
Discover Avignon medieval center during 1-hour walking guided tour before to visit the Pope palace on your own (1 hour).
Return to Aix en Provence.
per adult from
What's included :
- Live commentary on board
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Fuel surcharge
- Landing and facility fees
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees to Pope palace (13€/pers)
- Lunch and drinks
- Entry/Admission - Palais des Papes
- Entry/Admission - Pont Saint-Benezet (Pont d'Avignon)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Place du Palais des Papes, 84000, Avignon France
Visit the Pope palace
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Pont Saint-Benezet (Pont d'Avignon), Boulevard de la Ligne, 84000, Avignon France
Discover Avignon historical center with your guide
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :300 Av. Giuseppe Verdi, 13100 Aix-en-Provence, France
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.