Aveiro day tour with Tickets to Moliceiro Boat, Vista Alegre Museum, Salt Pans
Known as the Portuguese Venice, Aveiro is a city in the West coast of Portugal with a rich history and a well preserved legacy.
From the imposing Barra Lighthouse, the tallest in Portugal, to the colourful wooden houses, formerly storage barns and fishermen shelters, and the river channels where the Moliceiros carry history.
It is also part of the region, the famous salt pans and the most ancient porcelain manufacture in the country.
All of this in a romantic city that you shouldn’t afford to miss!
Enjoy this tour in private mode with an exclusive guide and transportation for you or your group!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Moliceiro Tour - typical vessel of the Ria de Aveiro channels
- Visit to the Salt Pans of Aveiro
- Vista Alegre Museum - Visit to the most important national porcelain collections in Portugal
- Chapel of Nossa Senhora da Penha de França - 17th century national monument
- Santa Joana Museum - 15th Century Jesus Monastery
- Ovos moles tasting (typical dessert of Aveiro)
- Private transportation
- Guied in your language
- Pick-Up and drop-off at your hotel in Porto
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Aveiro
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Aveiro Portugal
Let yourself be carried through the channels of the Ria de Aveiro aboard a typical boat (Moliceiro), where you will learn about the traditions and stories of this region.
On this fantastic tour, still in the morning, you will visit and get to know all the artisanal process of the most famous saltpans in Portugal.
After lunch, we will visit the haystacks of Costa Nova, the famous striped houses as well as the largest lighthouse in Portugal. During the afternoon, we will discover the city's museums, namely the famous Vista Alegre museum, which makes porcelain a Portuguese relic.
Duration: 9 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick-up and drop-off at your hotel in Porto;Our staff is identified with a Brand Tours sign waiting for you in the lobby;Our staff is on site approx. 15 minutes before departure;You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.Airports
- Porto Airport, Porto Portugal
- Port of Leixões Cruise Terminal
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code is smart casual
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.