Authentic visit of Marseille
Hello, I am Medhi, young 27 year old Marseillais and student guide-lecturer. Lovers of my city, I wish to propose to its visitors a visit of the principal sites of the city in 3 hours and in small group, by privileging the march and the public transport for an authentic and eco-responsible visit! Welcoming many travelers (Croissière, city break) this tour is perfect for those with little time and wanting to know Marseille as it should.
per adult from
150 to 180 minutes
What's included :
- Public Transport Tickets to move from one place to another.
- Bottle of water
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Basilique Notre Dame de la Garde, Rue Fort-du-Sanctuaire, 13281 Marseille France
We will enjoy the breathtaking view offered by Our Lady of the Guard on the Phocaean city.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: The Panier, 13002 Marseille France
The oldest district of Marseille, the Panier is an atypical and artistic neighborhood with beautiful narrow streets.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Tour du Roi René, Prom. Louis Brauquier, 13002 Marseille, France
The tower of King René, with its 6 centuries of history and its huge terrace offers a 360 ° view of the Old Port, the Palais du Pharo and the district of Joliette.
Duration: 25 minutes
Stop At: Palais Longchamp, Blvd du Jardin Zoologique, 13004 Marseille France
Former zoo, the Palais Longchamp impresses with its sumptuous water tower.
Duration: 20 minutes
Departure Point :L'Ombrière de Norman Foster, Marseille, Quai de Rive Neuve, 13001 Marseille, France
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 5 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.