Authentic Tango night with a local
Enjoy a traditional and local tango night in Palermo with a real tango dancer!! We´ll meet in Palermo to visit a milonga, a typical club where locals go to dance tango. Once there, I'll introduce you to the tango codes and history, we´ll talk about the milongas and its curiosities so you will understand better what you're experiencing. Then we´ll enjoy a real milonga, where you´ll have the chance of dancing if you like to.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Local taxes
- 1 Soft drink
- Local Tango guide
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- You´ll meet an authentic tango dancer in Palermo and go to a milonga, a traditional club where locals go to dance the real tango. The milonga´s circuit has been hidden by locals for ages, but now you´ll be able to be a part of it. At the milonga you´ll learn about tango´s history and present, the milongas´ codes, dynamics and curiosities, which will allow you to understand better what´s going on and enjoy tango among the locals for two and a half hours. If you feel like dancing, you´ll be able to give it a try and enjoy one of the sexiest dances in the world. Once the experience is over, you´ll have the chance to stay at the milonga, as they usually end very late.
The meeting times are:
Mondays: 9:30 pm
Wednesdays: 9:15 pm
Fridays: 11:00 pm
Sundays: 6:30 pm
You´ll receive the meeting point by email once you confirm the booking.
Departure Point :Buenos Aires, Buenos Aires, Capital Federal District
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.