Authentic Rural Mexican Experience Adventure
● Insight into the plantation life
● Connecting with locals in Piedra de Moros
● Learning about ancient healing techniques
● Enjoying authentic Mexican cuisine for lunch
● Visit Bahía San Agustín, one of the best places to snorkel
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Guided tour of local communities
- Roundtrip transportation to and from your Huatulco hotel
- Traditional lunch
- Live commentary in English, Spanish or French
- Bottled water
- Snorkel gear
What's excluded :
- Food and beverages not listed as inclusions
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Piedra de Moros, Oax., Mexico
After convenient pick up, start your journey by experiencing some villages in the Mexican outback as well as get to know more about the cultural and gastronomic heritage. Stopping off at Piedra de Moros, a local community, where you will learn about the medicinal and healing properties of plants and herbs, an ancient tradition that has been passed through generations. Continue to a Nopal plantation, an iconic cactus of the Mexican culture and cuisine. Enjoy a tasteful traditional lunch.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: San Agustín, San Pedro Pochutla, Oax., Mexico
You’ll be tempted not to move from the golden sand of the beach, but Bahía San Agustín has some of the best snorkelling in Huatulco, with crystal clear waters and a reef just metres from the shore with an abundance of life like sea urchins, rays and bright shoals of tropical fish.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :El Zócalo, Bugambilia 701, H, 70987 Crucecita, Oax., Mexico
Traveler pickup is offered
Pickup is available from most centrally located hotels in Huatulco and surroundings, Vacation rentals and almost all points of interest. If your location is not inside of the pickup area we can arrange a meeting point. Please provide your accommodation details as soon as possible.If transportation is not required you will be asked to meet at La Crucecita central park, in front of the church.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children 3 and younger are complimentary.
- You must be able to walk on unpaved or uneven terrain.
- Roundtrip transportation is available from most centrally located Huatulco Hotels.
- Please be ready and waiting in your hotel lobby 15 minutes prior to your scheduled pick-up time.
- You must wear comfortable clothes and walking shoes.
- You should bring swimwear and a change of clothes.
- Gratuity is not included and is left to individual discretion.
- You should bring spending cash.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.