Authentic Regional Cooking Class in Treviso with a local
Learn the secret of typical regional cuisine with a hands-on cooking class in Treviso. Discover how to prepare delicious local recipes with a friendly local chef. Taste the fruits of your labor in a convivial atmosphere.
per adult from
2 hours 18 minutes
What's included :
- hands-on cooking class, 3-courses meal, welcome cocktail, beverages
What's excluded :
- anything not mentioned in inclusions
- Start the lesson preparing the dough for lasagna, then you will roll it out and fill the dressing before the baking. Then, learn how to prepare the dough for ravioli (dumplings composed of a filling sealed between two layers of thin pasta dough) and tortellini with their condiments.
Once the work is completed, you will enjoy the meal and the dishes tasting with the chef. You will also learn to combine the local recipes with fine Italian wine, which of course you will taste. After the lesson, you will receive a paper with all the recipes prepared with the chef
• Typical local menu
Departure Point :Piazza dei Signori, 10, 31100 Treviso TV, Italy
Departure Time :11:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please, let us know if you have any food allergy
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.