Authentic Omani Home Dining
“I felt like an outsider, up until that night. A night I will forever cherish…” - Zayr Experiencer.
What does it take to experience the true culture of a country? to be surrounded by the intriguing traditional designs, smells of local food, laughter at weird jokes from another custom. Never have authentic local experiences been so real!
Become a “Zayr” (a visitor) and access the rich Omani culture, humbling hospitality, and the most deliciously home-made food! Engage in wonderful conversations with your host and Indulge in the rich Omani traditions and customs.
We at Zayr, provide these experiences using an ancient old technique; inviting guests over to share a meal with a local Omani host at his home. The meal consists of a starter, main course and dessert fully prepared and cooked by the host.
Each hosting family has its unique experience, story, and culture! They have big hearts, that is why they have opened their homes to visitors.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Entry/Admission - Muscat Grand Mall
- Entry/Admission - Muscat City Centre
What's excluded :
- 1- The experience starts at 7 pm. We will pick you up from hotel to our chosen suitable family in Muscat (We offer pick up from any place in Al Amarat, Bawshar, Muttrah, AlSeeb) we have a network of families that are certified and ready to offer a great dining experience for visitors from all around the world.
Departure Point :Muscat, Oman
Traveler pickup is offered
We offer pick from any hotels in (Al Seeb, Bawshar, Muttrah, Al Amrat), otherwise we can meet at the starting point. Ports
- Sultan Qaboos Port
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 3/10/2020 - 10/19/2021
Monday - Sunday: 07:00 PM - 09:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.