Authentic Moana Lagoon Excursion - Full Day (Motu Lunch included)
Discover the gems of Moorea on a boat cruise that includes swimming with stingrays and a visit to a small uninhabited island. See Cook’s Bay, Opunohu Bay and Moorea Lagoon before stopping at the island to snorkel and sunbathe, enjoy a picnic lunch, and learn some of the culinary secrets of Polynesia. Your expert guide shows you the best of Moorea's pristine waters and gorgeous beaches on this fun and relaxing day tour.
per adult from
5 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Local guide
- Picnic lunch
- Snorkeling equipment
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cooks Bay, Paopao French Polynesia
After pickup at your hotel, board your boat for your 5.5-hour cruise and snorkel tour. Set off on the seas, passing Opunohu Bay and Cook’s Bay on your way to Moorea Lagoon.
Stop in the shallow waters of the lagoon to see stingrays and blacktip reef sharks. Join your guide in the water with the friendly stingrays or remain in the boat and watch the action from above.
Once you have visited with the stingrays, your boat continues to an uninhabited motu (a small island) where you have three hours to soak up the beauty of this tropical paradise. Snorkel and swim in calm clear waters or park yourself on the white sand beach with a good book. It’s up to you how much or little you do.
While you are enjoying the beach, your crew prepares a delicious picnic lunch, served buffet-style at a shaded table. Have your choice of grilled fish and chicken, salads, and fresh island fruit, accompanied by juice, beer, rum punch, and cold water.
While still on the motu, your guide shows you how to open and husk a coconut. You may even try it yourself—it is harder than it looks! Then learn to make a classic Polynesian dish, poisson cru, a mixture of marinated fresh tuna, lime juice, diced vegetables, and coconut milk. Sample the tasty dish when it's ready for a taste of an island favorite.
After 5.5 hours, return to your starting point where your tour ends.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please note that for tours/transfers on Mondays and Week-End days, bookings must be made at the latest 72hours before.If not, the tour/transfer may not be available due to process delay.
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 4/1/2020 - 3/31/2022
Tuesday: 09:30 AM - 03:30 PM Wednesday: 09:30 AM - 03:30 PM Friday: 09:30 AM - 03:30 PM Sunday: 09:30 AM - 03:30 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Do not forget: camera, hat, reef shoes, Suncreen, swimsuit, towel, sunglasses
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Water activities requiring all participants to know how to swim perfectly,
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.