Authentic Mexican Cooking Class in Playa del Carmen
Isa’s Authentic Mexican Cooking School is the first culinary school teaching cooking classes in the heart of down town Playa del Carmen. Isa's cooking classes are dedicated to the art of classic traditional Mexican cuisine. The school is is located in a home kitchen close to the local market where you will visit and learn about Mexican ingredients (as well as purchase some of the ingredients you will need for your class). In this class you will create a well-rounded, multi-dish lunch in a small class setting (no more than 8 students in class). Classes are hands-on and some demonstration, so be prepared to work!
Chef Isa is not only a cooking class teacher, she is also a professional chef with over 10 years of cooking experience. She is thrilled to share her knowledge on cooking techniques in addition to teaching you how to make authentic Mexican dishes.
per adult from
What's included :
- Lunch - All ingredients for cooking your meal (multi-course/ multi-dishes).
- Bottled water - Bottled water and traditional Mexican aqua frescas will be provided.
- Small-group cooking class - limited to 8 people.
- Print out of recipes.
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transportation to/from class (although we are happy to provide info on how to get to class.
- At the beginning of class in Isa's home kitchen you will have a brief discussion about the day's class and the dishes you will be making. Following this discussion, you will walk to the local Market DAC, one of Playa's highest quality produce distributors.
Departure Point :C. 24 Nte 158, Quintas del Carmen, Gonzalo Guerrero, 77720 Playa del Carmen, Q.R., Mexico
Departure Time :11:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Vegans & vegetarians welcome.
- No children under the age of 8. Children 8 to 18 must be accompanied by an adult.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.