Authentic Antalya City Tour with a Licensed Professional Tourist Guide
-A Local Licensed Professional Tourist Guide is going to take you around the city and you will have the chance to direct any kind of a question or ask for decent favors from them. The mentioned guide in many cases, is going to be me (Eren Nacak). If it's not going to be me, you will be informed before you have a confirmed booking.
-This tour is not only about taking photos and roaming in between sights quickly to get some items done in your to-visit list. It's more about appreciation, authenticity and unique (with unique I don't mean Far Cry or B Movie-like but a memorable emotion and satisfaction filled) experience.
-There are many places a tourist must visit in Antalya to get the whole picture in their mind and have that "feeling" when they think about Antalya or Turkey in the future. To help you recall that nostalgia I'm going to suggest you a tailor made program we can apply in the city center. There is always a theme whether be it history, art, culture or sightseeing.
per adult from
5 to 12 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Lower Duden Waterfalls
- Entry/Admission - Upper Duden Waterfalls
What's excluded :
- Lunch - Visitors can have lunch in between locations whenever they want but the advise would be to have lunch in the Old Town. The tour can start and end in different times, in different places as requested.
- Entry/Admission - Perge Ancient City
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Kaleici, Iskele Cad. Paşacami Sok., Antalya 07100 Turkey
This is the first location listed in the Antalya City Tour excursion. After meeting up with the customers at a location decided prior to the tour, we will be walking towards the Hadrian's Gate to take a look at what divides modern Antalya from the Old one. As we pass through the gate while talking about the history and others details of Antalya and The Old Town, you are going to have plenty of time to observe and inquire about Turkey, Antalya, Old Town and any other topic we might find interesting to conserve about with a companion since it's not going to be just a tour about history and can be tailored to your preferences.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Lower Duden Waterfalls, Lara Cd. No:457 Çaglayan Mahallesi, Antalya 07230 Turkey
Lower Duden Waterfall is where the Düden River meets the sea. Here you can take a look at how the cliffs lift you a little higher than the other coastal areas of Antalya and have a feeling of the central districts where local people live.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Upper Duden Waterfalls, 21 Cad. Düden başi mah., Antalya 07320 Turkey
This location is a national park where you can take a closer look at the Düden River and roam inside the caves to have a feeling of the nature of Antalya a little closer. It can be excluded out of the program by deciding between Lower Düden Waterfalls or both can be visited if there is enough time to do so. The whole excursion is about authenticity and comprehension of environment, culture, history and place.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Perge Ancient City, Aksu, Antalya 07110 Turkey
We are going to walk in the ancient site to take a look at the mix of Roman Architecture with Hellenistic remains which are a little spoiled with Christian Culture. Admission to this place is not included in the price of the tour.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Antalya Kaleiçi (Old Town), Selçuk, Uzun Çarşı Sk., 07100 Muratpaşa/Antalya, Turkey
Traveler pickup is offered
The pick up time, date and locations can be changed accordingly. Airports
- Antalya Airport, Antalya Turkey
- Antalya Liman Başkanlığı, Liman, Liman Cd. No:20, 07130 Konyaaltı/Antalya, Turkey
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Antalya Kaleiçi (Old Town), Selçuk, Uzun Çarşı Sk., 07100 Muratpaşa/Antalya, Turkey
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.