Austrian Dinner Show
Feast on a traditional Austrian dinner while enjoying a musical and dance extravaganza that takes in everything Austrian from Viennese waltzes to the Sound of Music and more.
per adult from
2 to 3 minutes
What's included :
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Rathauskeller - Der Melker Gasthof, Rathauspl. 13, 3390 Melk, Austria
This is a trip down memory lane like no other as you realise just how many songs from this small country have entered your consciousness.
This is an extremely popular show – and for good reason. Austrian music and Alpine cuisine is a winning combination, and when you throw that unquantifiable dynamic that the locals call Gemütlichkeit (comfort and cosiness), you have a rip-roaring night of nostalgia and fun. Embark on a musical journey from the mountains of Tyrol, the lovely lakes of the Salzkammergut, and from the romantic Danube Valley to the Rathauskeller in the heart of Habsburg Vienna.
Dine while enjoying traditional folk tunes and dazzling dances, a spirited Alpine Ländler, romantic arias from Salzburg and waltzes and operettas from Vienna. Expect to hear such all-time classics as the Edelweiss from the Sound of Music and the Merry Widow as well as the greatest Waltz of all time, the Blue Danube, performed by a ballet ensemble.
Departure Point :Wiener Rathauskeller, Rathauspl. 1, 1010 Wien, Austria
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.