Austria Peak - Walking Among Giants
The Austria Peak route takes place in the middle of the Cordillera Real, on the way we can find the Chiarkhota lagoon, a glacial lagoon in the middle of the mountains, we can find native people along the route, as well as see domestic and wild fauna, as you call, vicuñas and alpacas, the view from the top shows us a complete panorama of the mountain range, it is a simple route in which you do not need any special equipment, only the strength of your legs and a very good attitude, we ascend to a height of 5 300 masl.
per adult from
What's included :
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
- Entrance to Austria Peak Bs.- 20
We will make a trekking to the top of the Austria Peak, along a delimited and established path, approximately the walk lasts 4 hours to the top and the descent only lasts 3 hours, after this it returns to the city of La Paz.
Departure Point :Jiwaki, Sagarnaga 342, La Paz, Bolivia
Departure Time :12:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.