It is a favorite activity for many travelers who do not have enough time to make the ascent to Huayna Potosí, but want to be in touch with nature and feel the fresh and unique mountain air.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Bilingual guide
- Canes - Sticks
What's excluded :
- Revenue (20 Bs)
There will be a walk of approximately 4 - 5 hours, during the way you can observe fauna and flora characteristic of the place, the beautiful Laguna Chiarkhota, in addition to other smaller lagoons, you can also observe the Cordillera, until you reach the top of the Pico mountain Austria. According to the time you can find the same snowfall.
It is a beautiful activity to give you a break from the chaos of the city.
To make the tour it is necessary, minimum, 2 people. Therefore, we would ask you to check availability for a whatsapp message to the number +591 77594229 Carmen.
Departure Point :Adventure On Wheels - Bolivia, Sagárnaga street # 395, La Paz, Bolivia
Traveler pickup is offered
They are collected from the reception of their lodgings (central area), if they are not located near the center of La Paz, a meeting point, places of easy location or the door of our office in the city of La Paz are set.
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.