Australian Camp Hike.
Australian Camp sets on the delightful slope top offers stunning view over the valleys and beautiful scene of the Annapurna Mountain range. In a short drive of about 60 minutes to Kande, we start our hike from Kande. The path is steep; through stone staircase for about 1.5 to 2 hours to get Australian Camp, arranged on the edge and having an beautiful view of Annapurna South (7219),Himchuli (6440m), Machhapuchhre (6993m) and Lamjung Himal. From Australian Camp we will climb down through flawless wilderness trail with birds chirping around with natural greenery fangs our trek continues to beautiful village of Dhampus, which takes about 60 minutes. After Dhampus village it will take about 60 minutes hike down to Phedi through the terraced rice fields. From Phedi we will take our vehicle and drive to beautiful Pokhara city. This hike is one the best hike for those wishing to witness Nepal's Mountain Landscape and ethnic culture within a short period of time.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Breakfast - 3 Meals (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages - No hard drinks will be added in this package.
- Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu with transfer to hotel.
Day 02: Drive or Fly to scenic Pokhara 860 m and transfer to hotel- 06 hrs
Day 03: Drive to Kande -1.5 hours and hike to Australian Camp 2,050 m – 1.5 hrs.
Day 04: Hike to Dhampus 1 hour and Hike to Phedi
Day 05: Pokhara city tour
Day 06: Drive back to Kathmandu and transfer to hotel
Day 07: Final departure from Kathmandu homeward bound.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Tribhuvan Airport, Kathmandu Nepal
Departure Time :7:15 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.