Austin Food Truck & Biker Gang Ride
Did you know that Austin is home to some of the best food trucks in the world? Have a blast seeing the sights on our e-bikes with a quick stop at one of Austin's most iconic food truck trailer parks. Don’t worry, you’ll still get to ride around the city and see the sights too! It’s the best of both worlds, a tour AND food!
per adult from
What's included :
- Road Captain (what we call our tour guides)
- Bottled water
- Use of helmet
- Use of e-bike
What's excluded :
- Food is not included in the tour price, but will be available for purchase.
- Sorry, no pets!
- No passengers.
- Did you know that Austin is home to some of the best food trucks in the world? Have a blast seeing the sights on our electric minibikes with a stop for a bite to eat at some of Austin's most iconic food trucks!
Our fat-tire minibikes are fun and super easy to ride. We believe that riding is more fun with others, so bring a friend as each minibike seats TWO!
If you can ride a bike, you definitely can ride our minibike, as long as the driver is at least 16 years of age and the passenger is at least 48" tall. Since our minibikes have a top speed of 20 MPH and are considered electric bicycles there is no license needed. All you need to do is smile and ride. It's that much fun!
We keep our tours exciting and unique which means no two rides are the same! Our Road Captains will make sure you get to see some of the best points of interest in Austin. These could include the Moody Theater, the HOPE Outdoor Gallery, the Driskill Hotel, Stevie Ray Vaughn statue, and some of the numerous street art and murals that keeps Austin weird! Be sure to bring your smartphone or camera to capture all the memories!
What to Bring
- Please bring a valid driver’s license or ID.
- We recommend wearing closed-toed shoes and comfortable clothes for riding.
- Sunglasses are always a good idea.
- Camera or your smartphone to capture awesome memories!
Tipping isn't a city in China. If you liked your Road Captain give them a tip. If you didn't, tell management and we'll tip you.
Departure Point :506 Walsh St, Austin, TX 78703, USA
Departure Time :12:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- You must be 16 years or older to drive. No passengers.
- All participants must wear helmets, which we provide.
- Wear comfortable clothes and closed toe shoes.
- Not wheelchair accessible.
- Maximum rider weight cannot exceed 300lbs.
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.