Austin Beer and Food Tour by Bike
Being a visitor anywhere can be challenging. Aggressively googling where to go is exhausting. This tour is perfect for those that want to try some delicious quality Austin, Texas style food and sight see at the same time. Riding a bike is one of the best ways to see the specialness that is Austin. Let us share some fun quirky stories and fact about Austin over some mouth-watering food and must-see spots of the city that's famed for being "weird".
• 2 Breweries
• 3 Eateries
• 2 Flights
• Appetizer, Main Course, Dessert
• Bicycle (not to keep)
• Distance: 3 miles/4.8 kilometers
• Time: 3 hours
*EatWith is the world’s leading community for authentic food experiences with locals, in 130+ countries. Through dinner parties, supper clubs, cooking classes, and food tours in private homes and special venues, EatWith connects hand-selected local hosts with travelers seeking unique, immersive food experiences.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: HOPE Outdoor Gallery, 1008 Baylor St, Austin, TX 78703-4940
Pass by without stopping
Departure Point :507 Calles St, Austin, TX 78702, USA
Departure Time :1:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Guests need to communicate if they have any food restrictions (allergy, special diet, etc.)
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.