Auschwitz-Birkenau tour with the private transfer without the guide
Auschwitz Concentration Camp is probably the most shocking remnants and a 100% proof of the Nazis World War II crimes. It paints a clear picture of Nazi regime and conditions in which millions of Jews were kept until boarded the train with unknown destination. “Arbeit Macht Frei” (Work makes you free) entry emblem – since 1979 has its place on the UNESCO World Heritage List. Although one of the most unpleasant – a must-have experience and a must-visit when in Krakow, Poland.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Half day trip to the the Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum from Kraków,
- 6h tour including door-to-door transport from Krakow in comfortable minivans,
- English speaking licensed driver,
- Transportation between both camps,
- Total cost of transport, fuel, parking cost
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- We offer all-day tours to Auschwitz and Salt Mine with door to door service. Our driver will pick you up directly from your hotel around 07:30am. The way from Krakow to Auschwitz takes about 65 km, so the drive will take about one hour and fifteen minutes (one way).
You will visit both camps without the guide. Average time for visit Auschwitz is about 2 hours and an hour in Birkenau.
After visiting Auschwitz-Birkenau our driver will takes you back to Krakow.
Our driver will help you to arrange a free tickets when you arrive to the camp.
Please note that that visiting both camps without the guide between 1st of April until 31th of October is possible before 10:00am or after 3:00pm.
Departure Point :
Pick up between 07:30-08:00am (exact pick up time will be confirmed)
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 10/25/2020 - 5/31/2021
Monday - Sunday: 07:00 AM - 08:00 AM
Return Detail :Lesser Poland Province, Lesser Poland Province, Southern Poland
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- The maximum size of backpacks or handbags brought into the Museum can not exceed dimensions: 30x20x10 cm.
- Share the tour and transfer with other people (max 8 people)
- Please provide information at time of booking.Pickup from hotels located in the city center requires hotel name and address.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.