Auschwitz-Birkenau guided tour + airport transfer (finishing at the airport)
Last day in Cracow? Go on a guided tour to Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum. Take your luggages and visit one of the most important symbols of the Holocaust. Save your time and finish the tour on the Balice Cracow airport.
On the bus towards Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum you will see an introductory film to the topic. Once arrived you will go on a guided tour of the museum. Your tour guide will answer you questions and make sure that the journey runs smoothly.
On the way back, you will watch a video with survivor testimonies from Auschwitz. The bus brings you to the Balice Cracow airport. Total time from pick up until drop off is around 7,5h.
Remember to take your personal ID or passport. It is obligatory to show it in Auschwitz.
per adult from
7 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- english speaking driver
- English guide
- Tickets to Auschwitz & Birkenau
- documentary film about the camp's history
- Hotel pick up and airport drop off
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Oswiecim, Poland
The memorial site of Auschwitz and Birkenau speaks for itself, but this tour will give you a deeper understanding of the horrors that took place here.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.