Auschwitz-Birkenau: Fast-Track Ticket for Guided Tour Without Transport
Funded by the Nazi party in 1940, Auschwitz-Birkenau became both a symbol of human suffering and a witness to physical and emotional exhaustion. Learn about history of the largest concentration camp from the Second World War with a professional licensed guide provided by the Auschwitz - Birkenau Museum.
Our host will meet you at the entrance to the museum with pre-booked entrance ticket (in front of the bookshop which is located nearby Auschwitz I Entrance) You will pass security check before entering the museum. First part of visiting the museum takes approximately from 1 hour 20 minutes to 1 hours 50 minutes. Between first and second part there is 10-15 minutes break (we recommend to have packed lunch with you). After that, take the bus for the second part: Auschwitz II Birkenau, where you will spend around 60 minutes with the same guide.
per adult from
What's included :
- Entrance ticket to Auschwitz-Birkenau Museum
- All Fees and Taxes
- Professional licensed guide provided by Museum
- English speaking host
- Local host assistance
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Transportation to/from the museum
- Parking fees
- Hotel pick-up & drop off
- Food and drinks
- Visit: Memorial and Museum Auschwitz I, Stanisławy Leszczyńskiej 11, 32-600 Oświęcim, Poland
Visit Auschwitz Birkenau (1940-1945) concentration camp – known worldwide as a symbol of Nazi genocide and terror. It was the biggest Nazi concentration camp during World War II – a place of death for over millions of people, mostly Jews. After the war, Polish authorities transformed the camp into a museum in order to honor the memory of the Holocaust victims.
Departure Point :Memorial and Museum Auschwitz I, Stanisławy Leszczyńskiej 11, 32-600 Oświęcim, Poland
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.