Auschwitz-Birkenau Day Trip with Admission Ticket and Transportation
Trip from Krakow to Oświęcim which is a small town to visit the largest Nazi concentration camp complex dated back to the times of World War II. During the trip you will learn about the horrible story of the more than 1.3 million victims who lost their lives at Auschwitz and Birkenau.
The first part of the trip is a 2-hour visit to the Auschwitz I camp to visit and see the permanent exhibition in the former prisoners' barracks.
Afterwards, you will spend one and half hour at Auschwitz II Birkenau, the largest of the more than 40 camps and sub-camps that made up the Auschwitz complex. You will see the ruins of the crematories, the unloading ramp, the remaining barracks and the monument dedicated to the victims of the camp who lost their lives there.
per adult from
What's included :
- Pickup and drop-off from designated meeting points
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Alora Tours, Plac Wolnica 13 Ground floor, Krakow 31-060 Poland
The trip includes: round-trip transportation, tour leader on the board, Informational booklets in your language, the admission ticket and assistance.Pick up points : Pick up point 1: Plac Wolnica 13 in front of our office at 8.50 AM , Pick up point 2: bus stop Wielopole 2 Street at 9:00 AM ,Pick up point 3: bus stop Pawia 6 (Old Town) at 9:10 AM, Pick up point 4: bus stop Straszewskiego 14 (Old Town) at 9.20.
The trip does not include:
Before you go you must know:
- please take your ID for verification purposes
- pick-up details will be sent via email or text on the date of travel
- the maximum size of luggage you can take inside the premises of Auschwitz and Birkenau Museum is 30x20x10 cm
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Point: Plac Wolnica at 8.50Address: Cracow Plac Wolnica 13Directions: The tour departs in front of our office Cracow Palc Wolnica 13Return point: The same pick up points
Departure Time :Every day at 11.00
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant meals not included
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.