Ausangate & Red Valley 2 Days
Ausangate is one of the places with landscapes of the Andes mountain range of Peru. Ausangate stands out as one of the highest mountains in Cusco, the Ausangate Nevado (6384 m.s.n.m) Accompanied by its 7 turquoise lagoons and multicolored colorful mountain geological formations.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 2x Breakfast
- 1x Dinner
- 2x Lunch
- Accommodation included: 1 night
- Boiled water and snacks.
- All camping equipment and supplies.
- horses to carry all equipment and personal items (up to 6 kg per person)
- Entry/Admission - Montana de Siete Colores
What's excluded :
- Inflatable matras (optional you can take in our company.)
- Feather sleeper bags minus 20 degrees. (. Optional you can take in our company.)
- Trekking sticks
Day 1: Cusco - Checacupe - Pitumarca - Chilca
Stop At: Cusco, Cusco, Cusco Region
We will pick you up from your hotel at 04:30 am to begin your expedition. You will have tourist transport for approximately 4 hours, until you reach the town of (Chilca), where we will have breakfast, while our trekking staff is organizing the horses, camping equipment, food and others.
Our hike will last approximately 6 hours (9. km) up the mountain, we will see magical landscapes that mix between the mysterious mountains and the snow-capped Ausangate, where we will observe the varieties of lagoons of different colors (turkeys), Andean camelids, condor Andean, deep valleys. until we reach the viewpoint of alq'a tarwi step to (4900 masl) from where we will see the back of ausangate, then we will continue downhill until we reach ananta pata (4300 masl) where we can enjoy our lunch, then we will continue to the pass (warmi sayana 4975 masl) ) until we reach our camp (soroccocha 4400 masl).
Duration: 12 hours
Accommodation included: Camp
Day 2: Soroccoha - Mountain of colors - Mirador Valle Rojo Chillihuani - Cusco
Stop At: Montana de Siete Colores, Cusco 084 Peru
After another early breakfast with your trekking team, you will gradually climb for an hour, until we reach the famous 7-color mountain. and the Red Valley viewpoint (Mountain Valley), located at 5,000 m / 17,060 ft elevation. Your guide will guide you to the perfect places for postcard photos. It will also explain why these mountains are different from any other mountain in the Vilcanota Mountain Range. Part of the difference is due to the composition of various minerals, which create different colors of stone striations in the middle of the Red Mountains. This is one of the main tourist attractions in South America and one of the most beautiful natural attractions in Peru.
After taking photos and enjoying the views, you will continue on the expedition until the end of the tour. This is all downhill, you will travel an hour until you stop to enjoy your final lunch with your team. Then, we will drive for 3 hours to Cusco and drop you off at your hotel. The path provides beautiful views of the Andes and we will pass by some traditional villages along the way. You will arrive in Cusco around 4:00 pm.
• Distance traveled: 12 km / 7.5 m.
• Meals: breakfast, lunch, snacks.
• Climate: dry and cold.
Duration: 12 minutes
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
communicate with transfersAirports
- Velazco Astete Airport, Cusco Peru
Departure Time :12:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.